Friday, March 13, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #45

Kwernerdesign is one of my favourite blogs that I will visit almost everyday. However, this is my FIRST colour inspiration challenge... after a year of card making life :p



Basic black, basic gray and whisper white is always my favourite. I used to make elegant cards using these 3 colours combination. However, I challenge myself to make a cute Black and White card this time.. since it is called inspiration challenge :) No challenge meanings no fun :)
Here comes is my card.


Card stocks: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White (SU)
Stamps: Cheep Talk, Yummy (SU)
Accessories: Buttons and Black pokka dots grosgrain ribbon.
Others: Cuttlebug, scallop edge punch, heat tools, white and silver embossing powder

13 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

OMG...为何可以做出那么诱人的卡片。太喜欢了啦!!我也好想自己静下来,动手做一张耶!可是我的心太不定了,没法专心做好一张卡片。嘻嘻~~ 你真的是太厉害了,是我很好的榜样。;-)

Savitri said...

Hey hey, doing a challenge I see. LOVE it!!!! You did great with this. I love how you used this stamp set on black, white and gray. You did great, as always!!!

Juanita said...

You rocked this challenge. Great job!

Gabby said...

This is really, really cute!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great use of this set! I would have never used these colors with these stamps, but I love it. Thanks for giving me new prespective!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! It's so cute!!

Winter said...

So cute! Glad you could finally join us for the challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love this, Just Gorgeous!

Creative Busy Bee said...

First time to be here. Just stop by and say hello!!

Ilse Vargas said...

Stunning! Very nice!

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice card. Love it. So cute.

Tracey Old said...

wow this is so cute

buffet said...

i agree that is really nice one!
hi nice to meet you~:)