Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivation Talk at Tatau

I was asked to prepare a motivation talk for 60 UPSR students in Tatau last friday... in Malay language :| Alamak...

While preparing for the talk
I asked God for inspiration and He reminded me 2 video clips from Charge-Up.

I used this video clip as the introduction and I have to say, this video truly inspire me as it linked me to the bible verse 2 Timothy 4:12 - "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
Although i am not "that young" anymore but this video clip is indeed an encouragement for me.


Before I end my talk, I used this - Matt Dancing as the closing. I told the kids, Do not look down at a small action or a little dream in their heart. They won't know it might impact the world one day.
The one i show is truly a complete video clip - 7 mins but i can only find this in youtube :)


I hope you enjoy these video clips - as i truly love them :)

No comments: