Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Weekend

I thought i could have some rest last weekend, but i ended very busy with my staff and church works. On Saturday, I cooked lunch for my staff and after that they started to play with the stamps. Although it is tiring but i really enjoy spending time with them and build stronger relationship. They brought a new friend to join us too. Here are the outcomes. They are really really new in this but already get addicted.


I was so busy with company's annual report last week (and to be continue this week) and hope to get some time to make cards. However, i only manage to do a simple cards (duplicate to 10 pieces) for friend's birthday in October. I hope they won't see my blog - else they know that's not the one and only card i made :p I love this stamp set - Upsy Daisy - cause it is really HUGE and nice. Just a stamp could help me to complete a simple and nice card. I know this card is normal :p but... i like it too.
Thank you to Liza for sent me "Spring Solitude" stamps set as encouragement. She is always lovely and always encourage me to be a better card maker. I refered to the SS2008 idea book for the idea to make a card to my boss. I made another bookmark for him as well so that he could use it when he read this book. I wrap the present this way....

4 comments:

Savitri said...

The cards are all lovely and the gift with the bookmark is such a great idea. The card for it is gorgeous too!!

ohradiogirl said...

Very cool indeed. Love the cards. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon in NE said...

What a nice gift set for your boss!
How sweet of Liza to send you the Upsy Daisy. Love what you made with it.
Keep spreading the stamping addiction!

Kurtis said...

These are all beautiful!! And I like the bookmark idea for a package decoration.