Monday, September 08, 2008

CBD card making group @ my house

It was another rainy day. Thank God for the cold weather that i could sleep till 9am in the morning :p The card making group supposed to start at 1030 but... well... hm.... everyone arrived at 11am. :) Well, Thank God, we have 4 sisters and a brother joint this group this time!

Everyone enjoy making own cards using own style. Well, they were just like a kids playing with toys :) I took some photos and share with all of you :) Oh ya, it was Joyce's birthday, so i bought a cake and we celebrated together! Happy birthday Joyce :) I hope the relaxing time and having fun together is a good gift for all of us :) The cake - YUMMY! :)



3 comments:

Savitri said...

That looks so fun!!! Great cards too! I love your photos, looks like it's from a magazine :)

Marlene Lo said...

Hei savitri! I love your photo! :D you... are so different now compare to this photo!

ohradiogirl said...

I like the photo layout. Could you tell me what program you used? Thanks much. kim.radiogirl@gmail.com