Monday, September 01, 2008

First Card making group - UPDATE

In order to start the group at 1030am (the location is not too near to my house), I left home at 9, carried 7kg or punches, ribbons, papers and stamps to this centre - CROSSPOINT, and prepared coffee and cokkies for them before they came.

However, I was quite sad because ... suppose 6 sign up in this group but due to heavy rain, only 1 came. However, it was so encouraging that .. AT LEAST ONE CAME! I will not cancel the "class" since there is one who is interested.

The only one who came is my friend, her name is Wing. She was my colleague before and she is a designer too. So, i am expecting a nice colour card from her. We had fun for almost 2 hours, making cards and Wow... it is just so relaxing.



The next group suppose to be 2 weeks from now, but whoever sign up last week came to me and asked if i could hold for another time this coming Saturday. They promised they will come no matter it is raining or sunny. I still think about it because i have quite tight schedule recently.

Oh ya... imagine this.. Wing and i finished the coffee! (suppose for 6ppl!)
....

5 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Well, at least you both had a good time and you got a nice buzz from the coffee!
Nice card Wing!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Too bad that only 1 person was able to come, but it sounds like you had a great time anyway.

Is that card really as big as your friend's head?! ;) hee hee I know it is the camera angle.

Marlene Lo said...

Although just one person, but she is really an encouragement to me! However, 4 sign-up for next week and promise to come no matter sunny day or raining day.... and we will have another session next Saturday morning at 1030am!

Unknown said...

Yay, I love coffee I would have finished it off too! :D Great cards that you guys made! How brave of you to make your own classes, what fun is that!?

Juanita said...

Looks like you both had fun, and she is a narural at card making!