Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new toys

I just came back from Pingyao - a very old town in China and just can't wait to make a simple card using the new toys i received they day before I left. I realised i have 12 friends' birthday in October. Hm..., i think i am going to "duplicate"' this card - for 3 of them :) Well.. i think i better make it special for my friend Ling than :)

The stamps set i used: SU:Upsy Daisy. Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze card stock and Choc Chip colour (loose piece) Ink: Pacific Point. Others: Ticket Corner, Whisper White embossing powder, heat tool. 4 brown brads added :)




4 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I love how you used the ticket corners for both layers of color. Great color combination too.

Juanita said...

So beautiful. That is a very different look than I have seen most people do with that stamp

Kurtis said...

That white frame around the brown cardstock really pulls out the embossed image! Beautiful card!

mathstuition said...

Wonderful article. It's very useful. As an economics tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.I find a very good website for the economics tuition, You can visit this site.