Sunday, September 28, 2008

SheetLoad of Cards

I am so happy to be able to get involve in card making for SheetLoad of Cards. Guess what, my card will be featured in the upcoming issue which will release on 1 Oct 2008. This is my first card that been "published". Show you thumbnails for the card :)



I will be away for a week starting tomorrow. I am excited because I will meet my family at Hong Kong and Taiwan. It has been 8 months since i gathered with them last Spring. Arg, I hope i could be able to view the Oct issue on 1 Oct. Well, see you when i come back :)

4 comments:

Juanita said...

conratulations of being published. you have such great style.

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene,
I am so glad you agreed to be our Guest Artist! You made lovely cards for the issue and I can't wait for all of our readers to see your work.
Alicia

Kurtis said...

Congratulations Marlene!! How exciting that you got to be published in SheetLoad!

Unknown said...

marlene - i can't believe that you've been making cards only 6 months!! What a talent you have for it...i will be coming to your blog everyday to see the wonder things that you make...God has given you an ability to make something that can be used to give others a lift..