Friday, October 24, 2008

Copy Cat

I modified the card i learned from Kelli. Well, i recall Liza did demonstrate this technique to me before. So, using the same layout and skill, i modified the card using different colours and ribbon. Well, i will send this card out to my good friend - Shin Ying - who is currently very tired of her job and always feel unhappy. Ha...this is the 1st time i play with my own brand new sponge!



The secret recipe: (not so secret though... hee hee)
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Purely Pomegranate, Cameo Coral, Ivory: Stampin' Up
Ink Pad: Kiwi Kiss, Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Bud Basic, Short & Sweet: Stampin' Up
Others: Grosgrain Ribbon: Purely Pomegranate, Versa Mark, Clear Embossing Powder, Heating tool and Sewing Machine - to create the holes....

Oh Ya! I received some new ribbons today. I have 100yards each :| Think it is enough for me to use for the rest of my card making life - if i don't share with others :) 2 are grosgrain and 2are Christmas ribbons. I quite like it :)


2 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

nice combination of color.... bright and yet sweet.....how do you do the background card stamping?? you use different kind of ink pad izit? Do you emboss it?

Macchiato Gurl said...

i also like the soft feeling that the gradient gives..... very nice ooo.....and very thoughtful gift to encourage a friend ^^