Monday, October 20, 2008

I miss home

It has been quite some time since i wrote home last time. I miss home. I was not in the mood of card making yesterday night until my mum called and said "Happy Children's Day!". I asked her "So, are you suppose to buy me a gift since it is the Children's day?" She replied: "If you come home, I will buy you a gift".

I know my mum misses me and I know i miss home.
I want to make a KID's card now! (I told myself) I know I am a KID in their eyes! I want to make a card to tell them how much I love them... and send home tomorrow!

so.. this is the outcome... Hm... Not too nice but.... just wanna share with everyone who visited my blog :)

8 comments:

Juanita said...

I moved away from my Mom and Dad about a year ago, I miss home too. It gets expensive to visit all the time.

Sharon in NE said...

Cute card. I like the layout you used. I missed my parents so much, I talked them into moving to the city where I live with my husband and kids. Now I have two sets of parents close by...mine and my in-laws. Life is good.

Flona said...

very nice card marlene...

Erica said...

How sweet of your mother to call and tell you that.
Sometimes we just have to make cards based on how we feel at a particular time. We don't always have to have an occasion to let our creativity flow.

Macchiato Gurl said...

so sweet....

Donelda said...

I love this cute little card and your mom and dad will too!! I continue to enjoy your cards Marlene -- keep posting them :-)

B said...

It's tough being away from home isn't it? :-) Love your blog and all the creativity you share!

Marlene Lo said...

Hei,... i saw some new visitors here! Welcome and thanks for dropping by :) I am on half day off today to join a card making group at my church. Hope could have great fellowship and learn something new from the demonstrator :)