Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am in LOVE....

with Cuttlebug die-cut and embossing machine!

I attended a workshop by Kellie. She is such a great demonstrator. She knew i was curious about dry embossing and she demonstrated it today and WOW, I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS TOY! It is just like a Magic BOX! (well, it shows that i am really a new baby in card making world though... )

I made 2 cards in this workshop. I keep looking at my fall card - Ah.. i hope i could do dry embossing more. It is so nice and so class
y! And this is the first time i play with chalk as well. (in card making, not drawing) I love the soft effect as well!

God, I think I want to get this toy - the little cuttlebug, is that ok God? Can you provide me please? :)


4 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Love what you did with the embossed pumpkin paper! Great card!

Macchiato Gurl said...

wah... very nice ooo... how you do it de???

Erica said...

Hi Marlene, I see you have been bitten by the "Bug". The cuttlebug that is. Isn't it a fun machine? I own 15 of the folders and about 20 of the dies. These are smaller than the folders and actually cut out shapes. Here in U.S., the machine is reasonable priced and we can often use a coupon which makes it cheaper. I hope that you will be able to have one of your very own soon. Also, I loved your simple prayer for your family. we should never take them for granted.

Lisa_in_AR said...

Great cards Marlene!