Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthday Presents for Jian Xin and Yuan Yuan

It was my staff - Yuan Yuan's birthday yesterday. I explored my new stamp set -Season of Friendship and came out with this note book design. The note book is ready made - all i did is the cover + divider only. Her surname is Zhang - so i added a Z under the "tree" :) Well, i have some white paper bags - so i stamp the same image on one of the paper bag to replace wrapping paper :) I hope she will like this gift.


Jian xin's birthday was 2 weeks ago but i was too busy with my company's SS2009 bedding launch design. So i gave him this belated gift today as well and i really hope he will like it too :)

4 comments:

Juanita said...

I love how you used the Season of Friendship tree. the colors are fantastic!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene, I LOVE your notebooks, they are fantastic. TFS
Alicia

Sharon in NE said...

Nice gifts! The repeated design on the gift bags is a great touch.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful gifts & such a nice idea to reat the design on the gift bags.