Monday, December 22, 2008

My calendar... again

I gave my calendar to Mr. and Mrs Byron Brenneman and I am happy that they like the calendar. Well, i made 3sets and one is for Wan yeen. However, i found the calendar is too bulky and heavy - so i planned another calendar. I decided to play with stamps for 6 months and papers with some stitches for 6 months. Here comes my 2nd calendar series :) This time - it is cleaner and "slimmer" :) Not so heavy as well :)


The cover paper" Butterflies saying from DCWV


























Inside: All stamps are from Stampin Up! :D

Oh yes, Vivienne is very new in card making but she makes beautiful card with limited tools :) Visit her blog if you have time and give her some encouragements and suggestions! She shows me a video clip from Youtube on how to create my own stamp a-ma-jing using LEGO. I did it and that's how i manage to play with my Flights of Butterflies set! Thanks Vivienne :)

8 comments:

Vivienne said...

hahaa...Thanks marlene... .. you obvious had a happy weekend with stamping. oh, by the way, I got the visa~

marlene said...

Congratulations on the visa! :D I had a super busy weekend. CBD christmas celebration was really great! Too bad Ocean not around. I have the calendar for him :)

Radiogirl said...

Very nice indeed. I want to know where you got the kit for the calendar? I like it.

Juanita said...

This is a great calendar. You have such great ideas!

sarita said...

would love to see that youtube video on how to make a thing a ma jig out of legos..do you have a link? thank you

marlene said...

Hi radiogirl :) here comes the link for create your own stamp a-ma-jing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DDkiUFpBT0

ChristineCreations said...

Great pages and use of color! Something wonderful for the year ahead!

Kashfiya said...

Wow, its really fantastic work, I love your effort and want to make this myself. Already I have collected Takashi Murakami Kaikai Kiki Kaikai Kiki CALENDAR at PIJ, no matter I also want to make this cute one.
http://bit.ly/takashii