Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Happy Birthday, my sister...

I always spend time making cards for my friends - and i thought buying gifts for family members are enough for them. I know, I am wrong. My sister's birthday is coming soon and i decided to make a birthday card to her this time. I made this 2 days ago - the "morning" before i depart from Beijing to Shanghai. I am going to post this to her tomorrow. I love you, sister :)

The paper is from American Crafts: Cover Band, Piata and Barbeque. White card stock from Beijing and added touch of Prima flower. Oops, huge and love button - from Shanghai though :)


3 comments:

TiteC said...

love the sketch and the colors !!

xx from France
Sophie

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is such a happy card, I love the colours. Kirsten.

Unknown said...

This card will be a fantastic gift for your sister.