Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Joy to the World ... Again :)

I tried to search from internet to see what paper i used for these cards but the website i used to visit is down :( Well, i designed these 2 cards for my card making group last Saturday.Everyone got chance to play with embossing and they were so excited about it. Joyce prepared yummy chocolate banana cake for us that day too! Well, these are the simple card i designed for them and they made exactly the same card during the fellowship time. Well - the purpose of the cards - to explore tearing effects and embossing.

I shoot this card in my room @ Shanghai. I am here for work for 3 weeks :( Well, the outcome still not bad though :)



At night, before i do my packing, i manage to make a 2 mins christmas card. It is all in Real Red colour. Well, i think this is very simple but I juve love it :)


1 comment:

Juanita said...

I love the use of the So Many Scallop stamp. I am featuring that on my Christmas cards too.