Thursday, November 27, 2008

Made in Shanghai

I will fly to Beijing tomorrow. Before i pack my luggage, i decided to make another card since it is thanksgiving day today. I will send this to my boss later via his driver. Although it looks similar with the other cards (well, this is the only and only fall stamp i have @ Shanghai) but i still love the simple outcome :) Hm... well... i just want to show my appreciation to my boss though....



Made another 3 quick Christmas cards too. but... i gave them 60% only. The colouring part can be improved! I made them till 1:30am in the morning :p that's why i feel so sleepy this morning :p



OK. time to continue work! Will be more detail in blogging when i reach Beijing. Life is really CRAZY and STRESSFUL @ Shanghai :(

God bless... Marlene :)

4 comments:

Carin said...

Nice cards! And even though Thanksgiving is the USA's holiday... I am thankful that you give thanks always! Everyday should be a day of thanksgiving!

Macchiato Gurl said...

Nice cards. Love the pokka dots paper :)

Juanita said...

Such wonderful cards!

maddy hill said...

hello marlene !
thank you for visiting my blog x
You make beautiful cards !
you commentted on the snowmen earrings and asked where to start with them - on my blog the post has red writting - those are links to where to buy the fimo from. You would need white , green and red fimo. There is another link to were the same shop sells earring jewellery , it is at the beginning of the post .
I hope that helps marlene.
thank you for comming to my blog everydayx.. I am not a religious person like yourself , but do believe in god . I have a crafty friend called hazel and she is a member of S.A.L.T you might like the card blog - it is religeous also ... here is the address
[url]http://saltfaithchallenge.blogspot.com/[/url]

ive been reading your birthday post - wow that food looks delishious ! and glad you enjoyed your self with friends and family !
take care
love
maddy x