Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Joy to the World ... with limited tools

I am still at Shanghai - far from "home" and only brought very minimum card making tools with me. 2 punches, some ink pads, some Christmas stamps and Christmas ribbons. Well, i decided to custom made my stamp with John 3:16 and make my own Christmas cards for my Non-christian friends. I designed the stamp and sent to the stamp shop to get it done. The stamp doesn't give the best effect due to the material used by them :( However, i still quite like the outcome :)


I made these cards few days ago. I received some StazOn ink and special papers as gifts! Wow! Yay! I tried out the white Staz-On with transparent card. I got the idea from kwenderdesign :) Well, my outcome not that nice but still share with everyone who visits my blog. Here comes more simple cards with limited tools :)







Oh ya! Everyone knows i love handmade cards. My team and my good friends tried to make cards for me too. I love it! Thank you my friends :) Oh you can see Mel, Mac and May from the video i attached in my birthday blog :)


Time to work again :) Spent 10mins during lunch to post my cards :)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Belated Birthday dear Marlene. I'm sorry I missed it. You seemed to have dropped out of my bloggers' list and I had to find you on someone elses blog. Stampin' Kub had you listed. I have been catching up on seeing all of your lovely creations and I'm truly inspired. I also love your prayer to your parents. What a great idea. Your parents must be very proud of you. And of course, your prayer is heard by our awesome God. I pray that you will be blessed this year and for many more. Hugs, Erica

Kirsten Alicia said...

Lovely cards Marlene & the origami swan is great. I'm thinking of putting an origami kit on my Chrstmas list. Kirsten.

Juanita said...

I have not stopped by for a few days, but I would like to say that you make beautiful cards even with limited supplies.

Sharon in NE said...

I have lots of tools and you put me to shame. ;) Love your work Marlene!