Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards

It is not my culture to celebrate thanksgiving day [Well....we give thanks everyday :)] but i know some of my USA friends do celebrate this day! I quickly custom made this stamp (give thanks) and decided to make 2 thanksgiving cards. One for Byron and Karen (my church pastor from the States) and Liza (the lady who inspired me in card making). Well, of course, i am going to make another special card for my godfather in Holland. So,... again.... with limited tools,.. here comes my cards :) I quite like it though ;) Ah.. these frosted card base are from sheetload :)





I will post them tomorrow! Blessed Thanksgiving day!



6 comments:

Savitri said...

Marlena, those are fabulous! You're just amazing even with limited tools!!

Sharon in NE said...

So pretty!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene,
Such beautiful cards!! I especially like the "frosted" ones. :)
Alicia

Macchiato Gurl said...

Wow!..Nice cards. love the frosted paper. You are so talented.

Juanita said...

These are great. I am thankful I found your blog.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful cards Marlene, the sentiment is lovely. Kirsten. PS There is something on my blog for you.