Saturday, December 12, 2009

Showing Gratitude

I have a friend. His nick name is "Danger". I love call him Danger because it sounds so special. His mom requested 2 cards for her daughter's dancing teacher (male). I believe, Man who loves to dance,... will accept/ like black colour :) Here comes the card :) I hope auntie Ng will love it :) Sorry for no recipe... I am too tired in writing cards these few days. Will update the recipe when i have time :)


This card inspired by page 98, SU idea book 2009-2010.

Thanks Danger for shooting these photos for me before given away.

3 comments:

Jason said...

You have a great site here. I found it on Blogcatalog actually. I have a travel blog myself which I hope to be a top resource for those looking to find travel experiences and even vacation ideas. I would like to exchange links with you to spread some traffic around between us. Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

Agnes Sim said...

where u bot the emboss black color paper? so nice

Marlene Lo said...

Agnes. I emboss it myself oh....