Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Card Making Group @ AUSSINO

My staff in Beijing branch always curious about how i made those cards. So i promised to bring some simple tools to the office today and have a relaxing card making time with them after 30mins lunch. We did it! I demonstrated some simple skills and ideas in making simple card. These are what i made in 5 mins time. I told them.. Keep it simple!

After the 5 mins, they were so excited and started to create owns card. They did it manually and i love seeing them enjoy making cards. These are their 1st cards! i feel so happy for them! I think Jian Xin (the middle guy) did quite good job though. If you can see the detail of the card, he is good in toning for stamping!



It is actually a good way to release stress as well and i think i will organized this more in the future for them. Use the skill and the tools to bless others! Yay!

4 comments:

Savitri said...

Oh how fun! My coworker would just roll her eyes if I brought stamps and card material in, ha!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene, what an absolutely wonderful idea and I love seeing the cards each person made. Having their picture next to them is awesome!!
Alicia

Unknown said...

Awesome way to get your coworkers to feel appreciated and creative! :D I love how you helped them! I wish you were my co-worker!

Oh guess what?
I have entered into a contest, and need some votes! :D Stop on by my blog
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/
and read the first two posts on how to vote for me! :D Thanks! :D Much Appreciated!

Sharon in NE said...

That was a great idea.