Thursday, August 07, 2008

Joy to D World

Yes, it is about Christmas. For me, making cards make me happy and joyful. Every year, i will design and print up too 200 Christmas cards in order to share the Christmas joy with my Christian and Non-Christian friends. This year, i decided to handmade them.

In i case i couldn't finish making them on time, i dec
ided to make the cards starting last week. These are my first trial.



This is combination of 3 types of papers (front and back) that i bought at shanghai. The paper i used - American crafts - Christmas - Partridge in a pear Tree, Pipers piping and Rudolf.


By using the same paper, i manage to create another design. I am using colour pencil to fill in the colour, as i am still waiting for my watercolour marker from Stampin-up.

And another...

And another...

Well, you might receive the card this season!

Will explore more! :) It is very hard to import papers from USA to China (although i am Malaysian). I hope i could play with Stamps rather than papers in the future.



3 comments:

Savitri said...

Wow, stunning cards! I love them all. Good luck on 200! :) I'd be lucky to get 30, ha ha!!!

Oh, if possible, can you list the paper that you use? You listed Basic Grey for the other post but I'm also curious on the others. Who knows, I might be able to find some here too in the U.S.

Thanks!!

Marlene Lo said...

Hi there,
I will list down the paper. I am currently located in China but all the papers are imported from USA :)
The paper i used - American crafts - Christmas - Partridge in a pear Tree, Pipers piping and Rudolf.

Juanita said...

All of your cards are so amazing! I can't beleive you are so new to stamping! I will stop by often to see what you have done.