Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank You Card

I worked in a bedding company - AUSSINO, as a designer. If you are interested in my company, visit www.aussino.com. Well, we had Fall Winter launch last few weeks and lots of my staff and colleagues helping me to make this event success! I decided to make them Thank you card.

It just happened that i received this stamp few weeks ago. So i manage to come out with this design.

I am so happy that my company's factory manage to provide me this pretty ribbons! they are grosgrain in pink with brown pokka dots! And it is so cheap! :)


Liza is the one who tough me how to make this card using her tools from stampin up.

I tried this last night, playing with embossing powder. Ah..... the outcome not too nice but i will put more effort in this!

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

I visited the Aussino site and realized your cards reflect the beautiful designs of your company. Everything is like eye candy: so appealing.
Marlene, you are incredibly talented. I am so glad I found your blog through Stampinkub!