Wednesday, August 20, 2008

INSPIRE - Randy

Inspire Brand: AUSSINO's middle range bedding. Target market: Young adults! The colours is FUN and brilliant. And.... mostly - repeat pattern (ops, i am not trying to advertise ya). However, when i was working on an advertisement, i saw this Inspire bedding and it inspired me to make a simple card out from the colours from this bedding - Randy. I took out my colour papers and started to mix and match. Well, i hope to find silhouette style stamps from my toolbox - but i failed. However, here the outcome. I believe i can do better. I added on a small piece of straw weave casue i accidentally saw the beach hat which selected as props for photoshooting the bedding :p
Before i went to bed, i saw few loose pieces in my little tray. I decided to use it to make a simple card - in case i accidentally throw away one day. Because of the lighting in my house is more to yellowish, i matched the wrong colour :p That's why i try to avoid making cards at night. However, i am going to send this card to my friend today, so i will still shoot a photo and keep as memory. Oh, the coconut tree is also accessory from Tibet!


I won't have time for cards these few days. So sad :( However i wanna make an invitation card for my church pastor, to invite he and his wife to my house for lunch this Saturday! I know i am going to cook Malaysia food for them and i hope they like it!

Time for work :)

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I think you did a great job nailing the inspiration piece...right down to the straw hat.

The second card is so striking. I absolutely love the prints and the tones. I love this!

Unknown said...

I found your blog, and I really love it! You are so talented with your designs! :D I love each and every one of your creations!