Sunday, January 11, 2009

Awards!

It is about time to sleep but i was so excited when I received 2 awards from Juanita. Juanita, thanks for always visit my blog and leave message in my blog. You are such an encouragement to me! Thank you!

Well, the "rules" of receive these awards are
1. I have to nominate another 10 bloggers that i really love to visit their blog.
2. Put the logo in my blog and link to the person who gave me this award.

Ok here comes my list.

The 1st award: Our Lovely Blog.

Well, when i think of this award - i choose the blog which is not only about card but is very "personal" and just... just... just... very "lovely" blog.

1. Shera's Border - a lovable girl who loves to make card!
2.Vivienne's Stamping Airport - she is very new in card making but she just really enjoy making cards!
3.Greatful Heart- she loves to share :)
4.Today is the First Day - she is a very loving lady :) I love reading her blog.
5.Fresh & Fun - she is not only card expert - but she is good in making cookies :p

Award 2 - Coolest Blog


1. Mad Imaginations: My Favourite so far!
2.Fat Cat Stamper: I found her blog not long ago but i will visit her blog almost every day!
3.I {heart}2stamp: I know she is an expert but her blog layout and content is always lovely!
4.KWernerDesign: I think everyone likes her blog :) she demonstrated very simple yet very cool idea!
5.Can you say????Addicted to stamps? wonder where her cool idea came from!

Award 3

1. The Scalloped Edge: Wow - a nice one! Her layout is so beautiful!
2.Confessions of a Ribbon Addict: Recently her blog about sewing is so useful too!
3.My Favorite Things: very sweet design by a sweet sweet lady
4.Oodabug Alley: Her cards are from cute to elegant! Wow
5.Sassy & Sweet Notes: I found her blog through fat cat stamper. Enjoy!

marlene

4 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

THANK YOU, Marlene!! What a treat! =) -Anna.

Vivienne Yuan said...

Yeah~~~My first award!!!Thank you thank you..hahaa...

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow... one for me!!! thanks marlene :)

Carin said...

Thanks Marlene... it has been a few busy days so I am finally getting caught up... sorry it took so long!