Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Greetings from Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia :)
Happy Chinese New Year :D

(In photo, from left to right: my brother-in-law: Jackson, my brother Marcus, Daddy, Mummy, elder sister: Mary and Me (the one in orange)

I received this message this morning. It is very cute. Share with all of you. It is in Malay (Malaysia's main language) so... i think you will understand this IF you are a Malaysian (or know little bit of Bahasa Melayu or Indonesia) 

Raya Cina sudah mari
Lembu mari tikus lari
Balik Kampung hati-hati
Semua makan satu kali
Minum mabuk whisky brandi
Lepas kentut pasti wangi
Ada kaki terus judi
Try kuda toto 4D
Kalau menang veli hapi
Hati senang sihat bodi
Harap harap semua jadi
Pakai brand armani dan nike
Jumpa kawan pakcik & aunty
kionghi kionghi angpau kasih

Kalau 4ward bayar royalti
kalau tiday saman nanti :)

From me,....
Ops... jangan judi ya :)


3 comments:

Savitri said...

Very cute :)
Mengerti 3/4 :)
Gong Xi Fat Cai!
Semoga it was great!

Wow... my mom is write... my Indonesia is patah-patah ha ha!!

Marlene Lo said...

Hei. oh ya.. Indonesia language same as Malay :D Happy chinese new year Savitri. Hei... are you indonesian? :D my good friend Liza (the one who inspired me) is an Indonesian as well and she married American Born Chinese and now in the state. She is a very nice sister in christ! Hope you will know her one day!

Rachfaith said...

Happy New Year!
that Malay poem is cute! =)