Friday, January 30, 2009

Unforgetable

When I was doing some works this afternoon, suddenly someone knocked on my door. It was uncle Huat Tiam! The moment he saw me, he hugs me and said "Marlene, you still look the same." [ Well... even the baby fat... i know ^_^]

It has been more than 10 years since i met him last time. When we shared the hours together this afternoon, we flashed back lots of memories. We went to beach together, my birthday, I love gun, I acted like a boy....etc...... Yes he is right, he hugs me a lot when I was a kid and I love to follow him no matter where he went :)

So, i took out some old photos and just wanna share with "you" who read my blog :) Ok Ok i promise,... tomorrow night i shall write something about my card :)

Here comes the photos
1. Beach time!
2 My 4th Birthday
3. I love to play gun :p
4. I love to act!
5. My baby Fat!
6. The photo we took this afternoon :) 

Uncle Huat Tiam - thank you very much for loving me since I am a kid and thanks for the surprise to visit me today!  You filled my childhood with love and care! Thank you! May God bless you and your family and hope you will know Jesus one day!

4 comments:

Carin said...

Those are so nice... it brings back memories for me of my Uncle Orville & time I spent with him as a kid... he is in Heaven now, but I still miss him.

Macchiato Gurl said...

this is sweet :) you are blessed with many people who love you dearly.

maddy hill said...

Marlene that was lovely reading your post ! my mum is going to see her sister in law next week who lives many miles away - My dads sister - they havent spoken for over 40 years and this year he picked up the phone !

Its so lovely to have such wonderful memories of childhood - i too had a favourite uncle and i shall never forget him either !
have a lovely time remenising !
love maddy x

Ly2da Lim said...

That good
i think that is we can share together...