Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Birthday cards for January Babies

I have 24 friends' birthday in January and February. Since I can't make any cards starting 18th Jan till 1st March (will be away for quite sometime), so i decided to make them these few days. So you probably will see some updates on birthday cards.

Last night i made these 7 cards for 7 ladies :) They are almost my age (still young i mean) but the heart is younger than me! (ouch!) So i made these for them. The paper used: American craft: Ala-Carte - Butternut squash. Stamps: SU All holidays and Warm Words :)

I embossed the Tangerine and Kiwi Kiss paper using my CB (and with A2 swiss dots folder) and did some simple sewing on it... and taadaaaah..... here comes the cards :) [It sounds easy but took me more than 2 hours to create them) The stamp i used: Short and Sweet :)

Did you see the shaped metal clip in above photo? It is from kurtis as well! I love it! This card will be for someone VERY SPECIAL - because the metal clip is a precious gift from kurtis :)

I know this piece of paper is from DCWV - Butterflies Sayings. The stamp is from SU - Upsy Daisy and Butterlies

4 comments:

Savitri said...

How GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the colors! Makes me very happy to see them!!!

Juanita said...

These are such happy and cheerful cards. What a sonderful surprise these will be for the birthday ladies!

Macchiato Gurl said...

WOW........... the flowers are soooooooooo cute!... and i love the bright "happy" color combinations. your color matching are always great.

ohradiogirl said...

Love the simplicity of these cards.