Friday, January 16, 2009

Yes... the SUPER LAST CNY CARD!

I thought the previous card will be my last one - but recently i accidentally met an old friend Tham through facebook and he is not going back Malaysia for Chinese New Year. So suddenly I feel like make him a card and send to him later. This is the card. Yes.... the stamps used is from SU: The Season of Friendship - so far is my favourite stamps set. I like this kind of "style" :) Hm... Chinese Feel? not too but... the "'梅花 - blossom" is a symbol for new year too :D

I used the colours from "New Love" American Craft as reference and paste a tiny little piece on it too :) Yay, play with my Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (my favourite colour!) too :)

Before i slept last night, suddenly thought of Issac, the little boy. I won't see him for 6 weeks, so I made this card for him. Issac means laughter - and I want to let him know - he brings so much laughter into my life :) Will post to him today as well.

K time to work :) Tonight hve to do packing and ready to go home for Chinese New Year. I will be home for about 6 weeks. Hope can do some cards there though :)

8 comments:

Vivienne Yuan said...

I like it!!!The tree!!!!

Ciyou said...

looks great~~~ Omg~~ i so lazy crafting this few days~~

Marlene Lo said...

I am now @ Beijing Joan :) No snow today outside :) but it was snowing for 2 hours last month :) Ha :)

Ciyou - it is super cold in Beijing and you dont even feel like making cards too :) But i have to make - to send to my friends ma :)

Vivienne - yaya.. i like the tree too!

Joan said...

ohh.... at beijing.... welcome home ahh...

Juanita said...

I like Season of Friendship too, but I have only used the snowflakes.
You did a great job on this, as usual.

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow... beautiful blossom. I like the flowerss.... ooh so sweet...

Anonymous said...

Hello. I came across your blog, probably from sheet loads, but I love your creativity! Thanks for having a blog that I can get inspiration from. Thanks again.

Agnes Sim said...

wow..nice CNY card.