Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What i do in Miri? (my hometown)

Well, this trip home is very happening :) Beside have to work from home for a month, i will attend some weddings and fellowship :) I am going to post the photos here :)
Today i attended Rui Di's wedding :) He is like a young kid for me :p However, when i attended the wedding, whoever saw me - will have same questions.
1. When did you come back?
2. When are you leaving?
3. Are you come back for good?
4. Married yet?
5. Any partner?

Alamak.... hm... i hope there are some creative questions though....

Aha... ok lah... let me share some photos here...

I designed their wedding invitation card. Due to low budget - I designed just a piece - front and back. Here comes the design :)
I attended their Holy matrimony in the morning
and dinner at night :)

I was quite touched and impressed by the video shown during the dinner. Great job to whoever did that!

So... 1 day gone.... :p

ops... tired.... gonna sleep

3 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

walau eh.... so fast got post bout it here liao.... hahaha..... i get the same questions from ppl in miri too... next time shud record my answers and just press 'play' to repeat.

Marlene Lo said...

hahahaha. Nothing to do tonight ma and is not in mood of working yet (china holiday till sunday ma)

You did a great job tonight. You played piano very well now! i love your play leh! :)

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

hey marlene,

i really like your card design. continue your great work and let your card speak love and warm greetings to the receiver.