Sunday, February 01, 2009

February: Cards of love :)

I received a wedding invitation card from Jeremy yesterday. Jeremy was my secondary schoolmate and he was very popular in my school due to his outstanding in academic and outlook :) This is the card :)

The moment i reiceved this card - some ideas came into my mind and i started to make some cards base on this invitation card. I made a similar theme wedding card for them (together with my present) Here comes the wedding card.

Stamps: SU: A happy heart, Warm words
Ink pad: SU: Real Red
Card stocks: SU: Pink pirouette, riding hood red, Ivory
Accessories: Gingham ribbon, Button, Pink ribbon, Ivory 2 holes button

Based on same icon and layout, i made some valentine's day card too :) Well... I am going to sell this :) If you are interested, please do let me know :) Here comes my Valentine's day cards.

Stamps: SU: A happy heart
Card Stocks: SU: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: SU: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon, pink button

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooOO I love them! That stamp is TO DIE FOR! :D Great! :D

Call Me Crafty Al said...

The invitation and your cards are gorgeous!!

Agnes Sim said...

hey..i love those card, so beautiful