Friday, June 12, 2009

The Castle coffee house 王子与公主咖啡屋

I made this card for my friend - Jungle Boi, who just opened a new cafe yesterday - the Castle Coffee House (based on the concept of Prince and Princess). His cafe is located @ Miri, opposite SMB Chung Hua Miri. Drop by if you are Mirian :) It is a very cozy place. Simple and clean. I love it and I am sure you will love it too :) Obviously... the idea came from the theme of the cafe :)

TD, TD2 and i went the night before opening (10 June) to pray with JB and ask God to bless this place. JB served us with huge fish balls. Honestly, the fish balls are really nice and bouncy :)
We took photos with the "Prince and Princess" done by a youth from SMB Chung Hua. JB is actively involve in counseling and he always encourage them to maximize their talents and he creates chance for them to do as well.
It is rare to see JB serving us "this way". No wonder the drinks so yummy :) It was made with heart :)
Charles liked it
We love it :) The ice-blended coffee is really ...Syiok to drink.
The day....
The F4 - prayer warriors

The cutest customers :) I mean.. Boy Boy and Kai Soon lah. Well no doubt... including me :p

I am sure God will use this place and make this place a blessing to others.

Jom, mari pergi sama-sama :)

7 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

wow..one breathe blog so many (一口气blog酱多)

thank you very much for all the creative things that u have done for the cafe. appreciate it.

come n i make u kopi gao...hahahha with ice cream on it

Lori-Anne said...

I'm writing from Canada, on the West Coast of British Columbia. I have no idea where Miri is, but I have been following your blog for a while now. I LOVE your cards (I am a SU! demonstrator)...you are incredibly talented and I often use your cards to CASE!!! I also love your heart and how you share yourself so willingly for God to your readers. He has blessed you and will continue to do so. Thank you for putting a smile on my face everytime I pop in! (even though I can't read many of your posts, the pics are nice!!!)
love & {{{hugs}}}
Lori-Anne

||αн yuиɢ || said...

ellox ! i come ur blog kacau oso liuaw =) glad to noe uii today hahaha !! envy sii for those card lolx !! next time if free teach ahyung sum :D hahaha !! reli feel wanna learnt it long long agooo XD

Juanita said...

What a super card. Every time yo post a new creation, I am amazed by your talent.

Macchiato Gurl said...

the card is soooo cute ^^ ... very ngam the cafe theme... hehe..

beautifulcloud said...

I just heard about this place and planning to go tomorrow with my bf...paying a visit to give our support :)

beautifulcloud said...

We went this morning...nice place and environment for youngsters. (Though the tall boxes aren't great for LKK people..hehehe). It is great what Charles Teo is doing. He is such a blessing to Miri.