Monday, November 30, 2009

My 1st MT friends

My 1st MT is to China in 2001. We have 9 in the team: Marlene, Ming Leong, Sia Foon from UNIMAS; Teddy, Samantha, Cassandra, Calvin, Callie and Dickson from UTM. I thank God for this trip - i met very nice people and i in love with MT :)

Teddy, Sam and I met up @ Muara just now. We shared about our current life, we chat about the funny things in the MT. We didn't see each other for ... 2 years!!!! I enjoyed the dinner time very much. I hope we could meet up always and I hope we could serve in another MT one day :)
I found this photo from Friendster :) We met @ seahorse 2 years ago when i came back for my dad's 50th birthday :)
and this from my very old album - we went to the MT in 2001. I know everyone is wearing sweater and i am in T-shirt - I just love cold weather :)
Friends, my prayer for both of you tonight is : Continue to serve God with all your heart and your soul. Sam, I hope we could serve God together again one day :) Time to.... zzzzzz

1 comment:

samantha said...

Marlene,i give thanks to God for our "reconnection".though we didnt meet up for 2 yrs,i still believe tat our reconnection this time is in His perfect timing,let's see what we can come out with Him this time.
万事都互相效应,叫爱神的人得益处。
This is wat in my mind the most,after met up with u and heard all ur testimonial.