Sunday, February 08, 2009

Better than I

God, where is my next destination?
Miri? Beijing? or... Where? Where? Where?

I thirst for your words!
I thirst for your way!
Show me your way, O God!
Show me your will!

and I will follow.

Because You know better than I.
You created me
and You love me.

Thank you God.

Suddenly thought of this song again...... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcgpExqkLwE

BETTER THAN I
I thought I did what's right,
I thought I had the answers,
I thought I choose the surest road,
But that road brought me here。

So I put up a fight,
And told you how to help me,
Now just when I have given up,
The truth is coming clear。

Chorus
You know better then I,
You know the way,
I've let go, the need to know why,
For You know better then I。

If this has been a test,
And faith has made it easy,
To see the best thing I can do,
Is put my trust in You。

Chorus
You know better then I,
You know the way,
I've let go, the need to know why,
For You know better then I。

I saw one cloud and thought it was a sky,
I saw bird and thought that I could follow,
But it was You who taught that bird to fly,
If I let You reach me, Will You teach me。

You know better then I
You know the way
I've let go, the need to know why
I take what answer, You supply
For You know better then I

5 comments:

Unknown said...

上帝的心意不难明白,
难明白的是人的心。
看来你很想回去,对吗?
勇敢面对你的任何选择吧,
决定了,就不要后悔,
狠下心,勇敢往前走。

Marlene Lo said...

Jason
其实这一次回来发现到事奉的地方很多。但是忽然感觉到无比的害怕。也不知道为什么。就...没有信心。好害怕 :)

Macchiato Gurl said...

I don't really know how to encourage or comfort you cuz i'm also in same situation struggling for almost a year now. Hehe. But i'll pray for you :) May God show you the way in his time and may he comfort you directly. Gambateh!

Unknown said...

Marlene,
每个人都有他的comfort zone。
除非是上帝的感动带领,不然很难突破的。
而且需要很多的顺服。就像joseph...
神的道路最后真的很多时候跟我们的想法
完全不一样,出乎意料!

yih ling said...

This is life called it a journey if u want. Be it a route to happiness or to the unexpected. It's a life journey belongs to you.

I believe you have your decision, u just need courage to change things. I don't know how's your story will be, but i'm definitely sure it will be a colourful journey. =)