Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Bao Bei Brother's birthday :)

Today is my brother's birthday. Marcus is.... 27 this year ( i think :p hee hee) Everyone said we look alike :P hm... i think so :p Well we went to a Jap restaurant during dinner and this cake (hm.... hm.... ) is bought by one of his friends :p hee hee... Below is my bao bei Marcus with the cake :p
I am so happy because it is more than 10 years i didn't celebrate birthday with him. It is so cute to see my parents sang him a birthday song. He is just like a small baby :p
Daddy "anoint" Marcus with a Holy oil :| He got it from a church donno where :p Daddy did the same thing to mummy and me :)
Then we took a family photo together. Hm... Daddy and mummy is really getting older :(
Daddy and marcus enjoyed some Sake as well. Well, look at marcus! hahaha!
Food! Food! Food!

Daddy: makan makan makan :p

Mummy also: makan makan makan (means eat eat eat)
I made this card for him last night :) And wrote a letter to him as well.
My gift for him? His favourite - CASH! haha! I made an envelope that matches the card to insert some cash into it for him :)

Marcus, Happy Birthday and Er Jie loves you very much :)

6 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

marcus looks ......drunk!!... hahahaha... the card and angbao is sooo nice!

Macchiato Gurl said...

er i mean.... green bao... er no, white bao.. er maybe, chocolate bao.... aiya sui bian la... char sao bao! hahaha....

Unknown said...

I love those cards!! :D Beautiful!!

iansalang said...

Happy Birthday to Marcus Lo! Why all the food fried at a Jap retaurant??? Nikko eh? :)

Your card is so chic and cool! Love the designs!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. Happy birthday to Marcus!

Agnes Sim said...

i like this also