Monday, February 16, 2009

The day! (Valentine's day too!)

After an hour of practicing face painting - finally the day arrived! (It's just next day!) We reached the Boat Club at 2 and did some simple setup. Jungleboi was preparing his "playground" of huge Zorb ball but i didn't take any photos of that :p







Sophia is good in face painting :)

Wookay, warming up!


The carnival started with interesting parade :) I am very touched to see their involvement in this parade :) Adults, Kids... Wow! These are some quick photos :)















Aha, my friends played the roll as clowns that day! Interesting! They are really gifted in this area. I enjoyed their play too. Thanks Ruidi for these photos :) One of them is Mrs Ruidi :) Cute :D






Well, I thank God for most of the kids wanted Tiger and Butterfly. Haha! God, this is amazing! :P I learnt just tiger during my practice the day before :p Well, even a boy who requested for rabbit turned out to be a Tiger after my ""kind suggestion" :p

Boy: I want to be a rabbit
Marlene: You are a cute, lovely, adorable and brave little boy and you wanted to be a rabbit?
He spent sometime put in a thought and then replied "How about a Tiger?"
Marlene: (in heart) Praise The Lord :p
Tadah! Here you go~



Here are some simple try out :p Hee Hee.. I am quite happy about this.







I love these photos, Thanks TD for sending me these. These are lovely! My hand looks so big and the little hand is just so tiny... It reminded me of my hand in God's hand :)


Oh..... Zorb ball area :p Hei, Jun Xian and Guo Xing - you guys did great job too! :D
Fun yet tiring day :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! what great tigers you have there!!

Calvin Sze said...

lol...dear Marlene u spell my name wrongly...wakaka...is chunsian...nt jun xien...big diff ler...haha...ok la forgive u la...hiak hiak...:P

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow... this looks fun!!! i like the car picture on ur arm leh. hehe

Marlene Lo said...

Ah Sian

OKOK! Noted :D now i know how to spell your name :D will upload these to FB soon! Thanks for drop by!

Shera - adui.. that car ah.. cheat kids only :p

Adrienne: Thanks for drop by! Hope can make more cards before i leave my hometown this week :)

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene, It looks like it was a great time!! Thanks for sharing all of the photos.

Macchiato Gurl said...

i think i can be one of the kids kena cheated lo... soo cute... i wan~~~..hahhaha