Friday, February 06, 2009

Card Making Class

A blog friend of mine invited me to give a small workshop on V-day card making next tuesday. Well, although I haven't met him in person yet but I know we are at the same direction - doing something for our God through serving His people :) So I started to plan on the cards :) Jungleboi said: cards for their mum and girl friend if possible.

Here comes my 1st idea - valentine's day bookmark. When putting 2 bookmarks together, it forms a picture. However, this is not the outcome that I am expecting. So... no no no.
How about cute card like this? Huh! This is more to young girl than a valentine's card to mummy.

V-day card for mummy... mummy... mummy.. i better explore more tonight....

3 comments:

Vivienne Yuan said...

哇塞。。很美诶。。。。

yih ling said...

Beautiful piece.. love it!

i wish i can make for her, wish can write to her, wish can show her and wish can tell her.. 20 years ago..

Don't get me wrong, this is purely to give ideas on everything i have in my mind. I have a bad habit, i will just loved to get involve in everything =) Well, mostly, I talked!

Gambate, marlene.. u never let us down.. ha.a.a more preassure?

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so nice le. here got card making class?