Friday, February 13, 2009

Team Work!

Yippee!

I was invited by Jungleboi and his team to serve in a function tomorrow - Shell Family Day. His team will be doing balloon folding, sand art and face painting. The problem is... there is no one who knows how to do face painting. However, I am willing to help - although i never have experience in drawing face. I didn't even know how to make up for myself :p hee hee.... The term and condition: He has to be my model - for me to practice face painting before tomorrow. Smart Jungleboi brought another kid over this afternoon. So, he became my guinea pig for my 1st pace painting :) Here comes the Not Too Cute + Fear Tiger :)

However, i am not happy with the result (because i didn't get to pain his face as promised!) And I tried again and I think i can see some improvement :p (I hope so) Ha! here comes my artwork - the master piece :) But i believe it looks better on kids' face :p
I have to make 3 boxes for money collections tomorrow and he came over to help. I think, these boxes are nice - and simple - and easily done :) It was joint using 6 mounting boards and a piece of Colour Card Stock. The size is 20cm x 20cm x 20cm. I added white scallop border and a mini stripe of American paper. Thanks Jungleboi in helping me to complete this on time! I think he is happy and amazed as well.

Hopefully tomorrow... we will have FUN FUN FUN! I am looking forward for this!

:D

3 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wow..... cute tiger~~ (i think can hardly use these 2 words together, next to each other!! :p)... i'm definitely looking forward for your update on this event ^^ JIA YOU!

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

看来我真的让你忙得团团转。。。希望你转的当儿也乐在其中。。。

你有认识了另外一个少年。哈哈哈

谢谢你的付出

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Marlene,
You did a fantastic job on the facepainting!! Those money boxes are adorable too. I hope you will let us know how the event goes.
Alicia