Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I ... had a very special V-day today. A tiring V-day but i quite enjoy the time i spent with TD :) 

Talked about V-day, out of sudden, i feel like sharing these very personal "proverbs" about relationship with all of my friends. Well, these "proverbs" has nothing to do with bible - and mainly personal experiences :)
1. Distance creates problems. Problems create distance. 距离产生问题,问题产生距离 (this is VERY PERSONAL ya! i failed in this last time :)
2. Body weight is not a pressure, Height is not a distance, Age is not a problem :) 体重不是压力,身高不是距离,年龄不是问题!
3. I know i scored 80%. I lack of 10% of inner beauty and 10% of appearance only :) 我知道我是十全八美,因为我少了外在美和内在美而已!
4. God is a matchmaker :) 上帝是媒人!

However, in God, nothing is impossible and His match-making is always the best :) A relationship that is based in Him will success :D

Praise the Lord!

ok.. time to work :) will upload the photos about today very soon :)

Enjoy and God loves you.. and He loves me too!

1 comment:

TD said...

I enjoy the time with u also!=)