Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last day @ Miri + a letter for my kawan too


I made the card on the left on friday night. I should say is around 1am on saturday morning. I wasn't in the best time to make card - so it took me almost 3hours to complete it. It is a card for Jungleboi - a card of appreciation with some words of encouragement inside. Arg... such simple card took me 3 hours to complete :(

However, before i pack my things, i made the other birthday card for Chung Hock - same paper used - but in different layout :) Oh ya, happy birthday Chung Hock and Sam Ruberti :) Sam, I will make you a card when i reach Beijing ya! [they won't read my blog though but i will send them a gift later - a prayer]

I am going to spend sometime in writing the cards tonight.

However, the time i post this blog - is the time i will depart from my hometown.. and back to the crazy working life :(

I miss Miri and I miss the people i mixed with in Miri. Ok... here a hidden letter for all of them. They might not see it but i just wanna express my gratitude :)

Hei kawan-kawan,

TD - i think i truly enjoy the time i spent with you! I think our friendship and "relationship" reached another level :) Yippee Ya Ya Yippee Yippee ya!

JB - nice meeting you in person :) You are the 1st person who read my blog in front of me! :) And thanks for giving me chance to join your ministry with those KIDS :)

Ruidi, Sandy, Hui, Dr Chua, Sheerah - it is really nice to spend time with all of you during my trip home. I will keep you and your ministry in my prayer :)

Ian - looking fwd to serve together with you!

Rev Caleb - THANKS for your prayers and words of assurance :)

Shi Mu - thanks for the letter :) I read them few times just now. Feel so touched :( Thank you!

Monkeys of SMKL :p really syiok to spend time together yesterday :D

Teens from chung hua - Nice meeting all of you and hope to see some breakthrough when i come back :)

Chun Sian - fear and negative thoughts are not from God. I will keep you in my prayer :) God created you with purpose - to Glorify His name :)

Daddy, mummy, marcus, da jie and b-i-l, I know you might not see this message in my blog - but I really feel heavy heart to leave home this time. I pray that - this home will have more sounds of joy when i come back. Cuz, thanks for wake up so early today to accompany your er-jie for breakfast :) I will miss you the most :) I love you all...

God, thank you for your creations of people above :p Continue bless them abundantly :) Amen.

Me, Oling, Marlene, Si-Fu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wao...u meantioned my name...so touch... :P

Vivienne Yuan said...

加油啊~~~我看好你的啊。。

Ying Pang, said...

要回北京了吗? 送给你这首:爱,我愿意.
昨晚我领唱时唱了这首歌,很喜欢:-))
祝你时时刻刻在主的怀抱中:-)

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

we are already missing u...(cannot lie) you can sense it one...

so, we are really already missing you...lol...

khai soon and chin zheng wanted to send u off but cant...

one of those kids send me a very gan dong msg. share with u in private...

hopefully u will crossed path with someone special in kl la. more reason for u to come back ma.

JB.
(thanks for the card) also note what time did i send u this msg...sleepless nite....zzzz

Marlene Lo said...

Ello... JB ah....
i regret for didn't give Khai Soon a hug before i left that day :( However, .. Eh,... if crossed path with someone in KL - i think i wont go back Miri loh. Hahaha!

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

khai soon say dont want i, i shy de. lol...reply on behalf of ping pong kidz

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa... i'm in the list too ^^ we didnt really spend time together leh.... unless you mean the online times. haha. cant wait for tomolo crafty shopping ^^