Thursday, April 23, 2009

A letter to AUSSINO



What does 7 years mean to you?


In Bible
1. God RESTED at the 7th day :)
For six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and all that in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:11 KJV

2.COMPLETE. We should forgive someone 70 x 7 times! Completely forgive!
When Peter asked Jesus how many times we should forgive someone, "Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times." Matthew 18:21-22.

General
1. A WEEK = 7 days
2. Total colours of the rainbow.
3. 7 major notes in music = Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti
4. Perhaps for Chinese 七年之痒 :)

ME - Marlene
1. total years of service at AUSSINO.

It has been almost 7 years serving at AUSSINO. This is a place i grew up -> more mature -> older :p I thank God for allowing us to cross path and I truly enjoyed my journey and experience with all of you.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the following persons. (woo... sounds like winning Oscar Award)

1. Thank you Mr Anthony Lim for your guidance and love. Sir, it is my pleasure to serve in AUSSINO. I truly enjoy working with you although some might not understand why :D You are nice boss sir, don't hide it :)

2. My team - Melanie (ah fong) , Mac (ah fook), May, Xiao Xi, Jian Xin, Yi Hong, Yuan Yuan, Huiqi, Andy, Xiao Mei, James...YOU ARE THE BEST! 你们是最好的。 Thanks for your hard works and I feel so proud of you! 你们是我的骄傲 :)

3. Sara - you are not just a superior for me, but you are more than a friend, a sister. Thanks for the support and words of encouragement.

4. A-yi: Thanks for the food! But... please get the right Marlene's chicken wings recipe :)

Here goes the list:
Christine, Ah ling, Sarah - you are more than just my colleague :) THANKS for your friendship :)

Helen, Schnab, Angeline, Linda, Patrick, Heather, Carmen, Kalai, Eling, Kenny, Zhouping,Yvonne, Jessica, Yanping, Sharon, Robin, Nurashikin, Nurazlin, Shi fu, Jason, Siau Wen, Darren, Kun, Elun, Leslie, Jimmy, manson, paige, felicia, green ...

Thanks for the corporation given. I hope you will continue help the creative team in helping you to produce better design. For Creative department: NO Job Brief, NO Design :p

My farewell gift to all of you - is a story about myself. The old Marlene and the current Marlene :) Click here to know about it :) Take good care and I hope all of you will enjoy serving in AUSSINO - cause i really did :)

Remember - don't treat me as a stranger :) (quote from Byron)

God bless all of you and Jesus loves you :)
愿上帝大大的祝福你们:) 耶稣爱你.

Marlene

4 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

could I buy your designed T-shirt? you can bring them back when you back to Malaysia, is it OK ? I am serious, I want to wear it and ask if my fellow church member want it or not? God bless and He knows what you need, welcome back:-))hugs, ying

Marlene Lo said...

I have few pieces with me but... it is no longer available. I will try to get 1 or 2 for you after my trip back from Yunnan :) I will keep you update ok? Thanks for supporting my design :) May this be blessings to others and tool to spread the news :)

mamabliss said...

hihi I blog hopped here and I'd like to invite you to join in the fun of my next giveaway http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/ :)

wahlau said...

you forgot one thing - AUSSINO has 7 alphabets.

he he...