Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playing with Big Shot machine and Top Note die

95% of my card making tools are on the way back to Malaysia :) I shipped them back last week and it takes 5 weeks to reach my hometown :) I pray that they will arrive before my arrival.

I ordered Big Shot machine and few set of stamps through a friend from USA but the shipment was delayed. So, i have these toys with me these few weeks. Thank God for His great timing - at least i have some stamps to play with now :) Thanks Liza for giving me Top Note die as a gift! I love this!

So, with my Top note die, and my Cuttlebug Swiss dot embossing folder, i made few cards below.

Card 1: This supposed to be a Birthday card but I can't even find a "Happy birthday" stamp from my collections now :(


Paper: Kiwi Kiss (SU), Very Vanilla (SU) Tangerine Tango (SU) White card (China)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss(SU), Baja Breeze(SU), Yellow(SU)
Stamps: Branch Out (SU)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Blue and white buttons, White embossing powder, heat tool, Silver brads, Big shot machine, Swiss Dots embossing folder and top note die.

Card 2: Suppose another birthday card for a "Teddy bear" :p

Paper: Pacific Blue (SU), Very Vanilla (SU) Tangerine Tango (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU)White card (China)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss(SU), Baja Breeze(SU), Chocolate Chip(SU), Tangerine Tango(SU).
Stamps: Branch Out (SU)
Accessories: Kiwi kiss pokka dots grosgrain ribbon, Buttons, Silver brads, Scallop punch, circle punches, Big shot machine, Swiss Dots embossing folder and top note die.

Card 3: Wedding card for my staff



Paper: Real Red (SU), Pink (SU)
Ink: Real red(SU)
Stamps: Congrats (SU), Every After (SU)
Accessories: Buttons, Silver brads, Big shot machine and top note die.

This morning - i received 4types of ribbons from my colleague in Shanghai. My colleague knew i love card making and ribbons and she works in Production department. So, she gets the factory to print extra 20meter for me each design! Wow,.. my favourite Blue and Brown pokka dots! My colleagues are lovely group of people :) Thank you!

8 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa............. yep, they are simple... but very nice la!....

Agnes Sim said...

wow wow wow.... sooooooooo nice le!... i like it!!

Vivienne Yuan said...

ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So nice marlene!!I like the third one!!Give me one if one day I get married!haha

Ciyou said...

nice card that u make, your collegue are such so kind

Macchiato Gurl said...

every cards got brads >.< raining brads in front of ur house? :P

Juanita said...

Lucky you with the fabulous new ribbon!
Great Top Note cards. I love them all!

Eve said...

That is so good of your colleague!! gosh~ really nice ribbons! =) does ur colleague sell them? kekekkeke~

Anonymous said...

hai i want to buy big shot machine...dimana nak beli