Monday, April 13, 2009

Whole latte love + Thank you card

I am leaving Beijing in few weeks time :) Well, all of my things been moved out and left very little cards making tools with me :) However, I know I have to do lots of Thank you cards and some friendship card to my close friends, colleagues and pastors in my Beijing church.

I had this idea "Whole latte love" after my latte time with Barnabas. Barnabas loves latte and I love caramel coffee :p or... Ice blended Mocha is my favourite :p I took out this set of stamps and made this card. Well, I left 3 sets of stamps with me only :)

Recipe:
Cardstock and paper: Plaid Paper (This is a gift from Kurtis, I am not too sure of the brand), Very Vanilla (SU)
Stamp: Font of you (SU)
Ink pad: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Silver Brads, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.


Recipe (1st trial of my Big Shot :p)
Cardstock and paper: Plaid Paper (This is a gift from Kurtis, I am not too sure of the brand), Very Vanilla (SU), Kiwi Kiss (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU)
Stamp: Font of you (SU)
Ink pad: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Silver Brads, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.

A few quick Thank you cards (6 pieces in total)

Recipe:
Cardstock and paper: imaginisce: Fairest of Them All: Enchanted Garden, Very Vanilla (SU)
Stamp: Say it with Scallop (SU)
Ink pad: Kiwi Kiss (SU)
Accessories: Pokka dots Kiwi kiss ribbon, Eyelet border.

10 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa............ macam banyak balang balu ooo~~~... nice nice nice....u must be enjoying ur new toys ^^ and yep, u caught me reading blogs during working hours again :P

Marlene Lo said...

no barang baru leh except the big shot. the rest all old old one :)
but now ... using brads like 不用本钱 :p

Macchiato Gurl said...

no meh? the stamps new kan?

Marlene Lo said...

nolah.. used this to make card for Chun Sian before :)

Macchiato Gurl said...

i mean the thanks one... but now remember u used to use it for ur monotone card before.. hehehehe

Liza Yon said...

i think the paper from kurtis is from Chatterbox. The other side of their patterned paper always has that pretty plaid texture on it. I love what you made yesterday :) Everyone will smile when they get it!

Vivienne Yuan said...

WA.....Why you have so many beautiful paper...I like your new cards!!!!!!!!

Juanita said...

These are fabulous creations. I am always so amazed at what you can do with what you call 'little supplies'!
Good luck with the move.

Macchiato Gurl said...

knock knock.. I've got something for you in my blog. Check it out~~ :)

Joan said...

hi Marlene, u got an award, pls see here http://joanbeadshouse.blogspot.com/2009/04/creative-malaysia-blogger-award.html