Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you card


Thursday is my last day @ AUSSINO. Well, it has been 7 years working with this company (good number huh~) and there are lots of people I really wanna say Thank you to :) So I am going to prepare 25 Thank you cards - 4 designs in 2 days time :)

I will be moving out from my current house and staying with my friend starting this Friday. So I believe tomorrow is the last day for me to complete my cards :)

I will be going to Yunnan for 2 weeks. A nice place in China! Hopefully i will get a good rest before I go back to Malaysia. Pray for safety ya :)

Friends in Beijing, I will still see you after my Yunnan trip :)

Friends in Malaysia, See you "SOON" yet not too soon :) Reminder to "You" and "'You".... Shhhhhhhh the date of my return is a secret! ok? :) In case my family read my blog :p

Recipe for this card - ARG.. the name of the paper - i left at home! Will update tonight!

2 comments:

Liza Yon said...

Have fun in Yunnan! Hugs n blessings from me :)

Agnes Sim said...

wow..Yunnan really is a nice place. Take nice photos to show us oh! ;-)