Thursday, April 02, 2009

A nice + creative card to share

Barnabas sent me this card. Although it is not handmade - but i really love this card. I flip through it again and again and again and again. It cheers my day :) I know it is not easy to handmade a card - but i have to say - it is not easy to choose the right card to the right person too :) Bar, I really really love this card! Thank you! It is a card from graphiteplus.

Share the design of this card with you :) I am putting this card as my own challenge - to handmade a card with similar theme to my Barnabas.



















Thanks Bar. I will miss you too! I thank God for your friendship.

Today is a tiring day - as I packed till 430am. However, 2 deadlines today! I will meet the deadline and.. tonight is my card making night! :)

3 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...so unique le... ;-)

Vivienne Yuan said...

wow.....how to make a card by hand like this......

Joan said...

cool...... waiting for urs ^.^