Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Amy :)

Today is Amy's birthday. Amy? Hm... she is a friend of Khai Soon :) I met her last week during the video recording for Yung's farewell :) Happy birthday, Amy :)

Khai Soon called around 6pm yesterday to ask for help - he wanna make a card for Amy and he mentioned that she loves stars - oh and so do i :D

I sketched a card with stars and prepared the material for Khai Soon and we met at the youth center to complete the card :) The outcome is quite nice, Khai Soon! Good Job!


Here comes the recipe:
Card stock: Whisper white,
Papers: Celebration (american craft), Simple Pokka dots (tangerine colour, DWVC)
Stamps: Hero Art: Birthday celebrations
Others: Cuttlebug, Birthday dies, Swiss dots embossing folder, ribbon, brads, silver stars.

7 comments:

Michelle T. said...

Very colorful. I like the colorful star!! Nice :)

Juanita said...

You designed a great card for him to make for Amy. Your a good friend.

Susan said...

Hi Marlene, I love your work and enjoy following your blog :). I was wondering if you could advise me on how to purchase the Cuttlebug machine, and which website is the best to get them from. Fyi, I'm also from Miri and love crafting as well. God bless;p

Marlene Lo said...

Hi Susan, perhaps you could give me a call :) I bought everything from USA and ya.. i can buy cuttlebug from ohmycrafts.com which do international delivery but the postage is quite high :) Wow! happy that there is someone who love crafting in Miri! Would love to meet up!

aMy ♥ said...

shi fu~ thx for the card o. ^^

Susan said...

Hi Marlene, thanks for the sharing. I bought my stuff/materials from Scrap-N-Crop-mmunity.blogspot.com. They're Malaysian's biggest online shopping website for scrapbooking n card making. You should check them out. I'd love to have the Cuttlebug machine one day soon but it's not my priority yet for now. Hehe. Anyway, take care n God bless.

Marlene Lo said...

Hi susan, i did get my stuff from scrap-and-crop too :) I met valerie in person as well :) She is a very nice lady! I am going to place some orders next week too :)