Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MGC Love station 爱心小站

Aunty Maureen started this "Love station" long time ago and it was kind of sad to see this "pigeon hole" contents nothing, and it is empty and no longer in used. The purpose of this love station is to let brothers and sisters to use any cards in this pigeon hole FREELY to show their concern to anyone in the church. I just have the feelings that.. I want to do something for this!
After my discussion with Td, Td2 and Yunka, I decided to design some 2 minutes cards and I am going to approach the young adults one day to make cards with me together and all the cards will be contributed to this Love Station. There are 24 holes - therefore I might need the 1st 12 designs out by September.

What i did is - I designed some stamps with chinese character. This is because my church is a Chinese church... so it is important to have chinese words :) I made 4 stamps and will use my existing stamps in these note-cards making :)
My target is to have: Birthday cards, Jesus Loves You cards, Get Well Soon cards, Praying for you cards, Cards of encouragements, General cards and.. tell me tell me what do i need?

My 1st 10cm x 10cm note card. I am using the stamp i designed and Upsy Daisy. This is going to be a 2 mins card. I hope they young adult can enjoy making this card :)
Jesus loves you cards. I like the outcome of my stamps :)
Be Happy Card. Supposed to be Jesus Loves you as well.
Get well soon card.

Will try to design more one of these days. :)

9 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

these are awesome...!! MGC pujut is blessed to have you back.. haha...

Marlene Lo said...

wait for you to come back and serve together in this ministry!

B said...

That's really neat! :) Love them!

Michelle T. said...

All these cards are going to be the 'bomb' to our bro/sis in christ. :) Love it heaps!! I hope I can contribute my talent to MGC too when I go back. :))

Marlene Lo said...

Michelle,你以为你回来我会放过你吗? hee hee

Agnes Sim said...

i like the stamps u design and the cards design is sooooo awesome! great job.

Michelle T. said...

呵!放马过来吧!(不过请温柔一点har!) hehe :D 哦!还有你的东西到了~明天我帮你寄出去。

Unknown said...

重要的是爱那不可爱的,就好像我...哈哈

Juanita said...

Fabulous cards. You are so open to using your talent for the Lord. Great work.