Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

I was out of control in cards making last night. The ideas just flow in and i finally made 5 cards and decided to STOP myself from continue go "crazy" :)

Think about March... I have 10 friends' birthday in March. Arg... now i managed to make 2 for them... Meaning another 8 to go :( Arggggg!!!! Focus! Focus! Focus!

I took out a piece of American Craft paper: Metropolitan-High Rise and search for the matching card stocks and TADAAH!... the ideas just came after that :) So i tried to mix and match the colour card stocks and i got Kiwi Kiss, Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray as conclusion. Oh ya, Liza is right, I will in love with Fifth Avenue Floral stamps set :) I thank God that I bought this set - else i might feel regret:( Well, i regretted for not purchase "She is all that" last year :(

The recipe for Card 1:
Card Stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Basic Black.
Paper: American Craft: Metropolitan: High Rise
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Upsy Daisy and Floral (background)
Ink: Basic Gray
Others: White embossing powder, heat tool, American Craft brads- Leaf

I decided to make an elegant card for my church pastor in Miri. Huh~ i wanted to say Thank You for his time in helping me during my trip home.

Recipe for Card 2:
Card Stocks: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Cute and Curly Stamp
Others: White and Gold embossing powders, Reversible Gold and Black Ribbon, Black lace ribbon, Silver brads.

A sister is not feeling well emotionally in my hometown. I know she likes Blue and White so decided to make her a card and send over to her :)

Recipe for Card 3:
Card Stocks: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamps: Pokka and Cheep Talk
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Others: Scallop punch, Round punch, sewing machine, White embossing powder, heat tools, Ameran Craft brad - Chestnuts

Time to WORK! :) Tonight going to make more birthday cards! Byron, Sam, Steve, WW, STKK, Usha, James, and....

FOCUS! Back to work!

3 comments:

Vivienne Yuan said...

I like the gold one!! The bird is so lovely~

Shu Wong said...

Si Fu, I thank you God for the Gifts HE has given to you! =)

Juanita said...

Wow, these are all so amazing. You are papercraftng perfection!