Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My New Stamps!

Wow! I have 9 sets of NEW design stamps + 11 sets of Sale-a-bration limited edition stamps! I tried to take photos of my new stamps and post here - but i scare mama will scold me for spending too much! :(

However, since I have extra stamps - i decided to send to a friend who loves to make cards and lives far far away from me! I mounted the stamps and ready to post out today! I made a simple card for her - and hope she will enjoy playing with these stamps as i do :) She never owned a single set of SU stamps - and i just wanna share my toys with her :) Do you sound like "her" ha :)
Here comes the secret recipe of my card:
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss (SU) Whisper White (SU) Pacific Point (SU)
Stamp: Cheep Talk (SU)
Punches: Spiral, Corner rounder
Ink pad: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze.
Accessories: Brad (American craft)
Others: Sewing Machine, White embossing Powder, Heat tool.
I made another card to a friend who i wish to buy him a coffee when i was in Miri. Well.... too bad i didn't manage to do it.. Well.. luckily i didn't promise that i will do so :p It is a simple card. Hope... he will like it :) I donno what is his favorite colour - so just make a more "man" style's card :p

The Secret Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie (SU) Chocolate Chip (SU) Very Vanilla (SU)
Stamp: Font of you (SU)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU)
Punch: Spiral
Others: Cuttlebug and embossing folder, Brown string.

5 comments:

Macchiato Gurl said...

the coffee mug!!... whuu whuu... u have most of the stamps i wana buy~~... *drool*.. *drool*..... ah...FLOOD!...

Vivienne Yuan said...

Your new cards!!!I like the bird one!!!!

Rachfaith said...

i like the coffee one too!!!!

Juanita said...

I love the bird card. The coffee card is very good for a man. Great work, Marlene.

yih ling said...

Beautiful! yes.. agreed with everyone the coffee really stands up! =)