Monday, March 09, 2009

Praying for you

Praying can never make things worse. At worst, nothing will happen. At best, things get better. Our believing prayers should be specific, persistent and absolutely convinced!

I decided to pray more for friends surrounding me and let them know that i care and will pray for them :) They are not praying alone :)

Recipe for this card
Stamp: Thoughts & Prayer (SU)
Card Stocks: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Button, Pink Pirouette grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine, cuttle bug.

Recipe for this card
Stamps: Trendy Trees (SU) Thoughts & Prayer (SU)
Card Stocks: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Inks: Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Baja Breeze (SU)
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss pokka dots grosgrain ribbon, buttons, sewing machine, Spiral punch.

With similar layout and idea, i made another card for a good friend

Recipe for this card
Stamp: Thoughts & Prayer (SU)
Card Stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolage Chip
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Spiral punch, Coconut shell button

Before i sleep, i made another 2 birthday cards to 2 good friends - one in Beijing and one in Malaysia :) This basic Grey paper is my favorite.

Stamp: Cute and curly stamp
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, White, Basic Grey offbeat/eccentic/
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Coconut button, Kiwi kiss pokka dots ribbon

6 comments:

Juanita said...

more amazing cards! Thanks for sharing.
Also. I beleive God brought you into my life (through bloging) and I thank Him for that. Thank you for listening to Him.

Vivienne Yuan said...

wow....nice card !!! I like the 2nd and 4th one!!!so nice!!!

Agnes Sim said...

nice card here.. ;-)

Erin said...

Wow your cards are amazing! Your blog is going straight into my bookmarks :)

Savitri said...

These sets are so beautiful, Marlene. I love them all!! It's hard to pick a favorite!!

Macchiato Gurl said...

my card is here ^^ I've come to tag my card. HAHAHA. (sign of overdose for facebook?)