Tuesday, March 03, 2009

RAK

Right card at the right time! :) I experienced this today. :) Praise The Lord!

Liza sent me this card and it reached my hand yesterday - the day i landed Beijing - a place full of stress and far from home :) However, receiving a card or a letter - always cheer me up and it is just like a MAGIC - all my worries and unhappiness will gone in a second :)

This card says: If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies.
Liza sent this to me because she knew i am at the Cross Point of making decision. She said: Changes is good! You will experience God's grace and blessings! Thanks Liza! Your card spoke to me again!
Liza sent me this card (below) during my stay in Miri! Her cards are really nice! Liza, i treasure your cards like how i treasure your friendship! Thanks!
Liza, I GOT MY NEW TOYS! Will play with them this week!

1 comment:

Macchiato Gurl said...

wah.... Liza's cards are really nice!.... love the butterflies...