Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 09 - Show Us Your Sheetload

I started to get addict in challenge. Challenges can be very inspiring and fun! I know I have only a day to participate in this challenge (cause i was traveling for the past few weeks) so i quickly design a card using the sketch in March issue 2009.

Here comes my card. My friend ShinYing needs a card of prayer - so i took this challenge to make a prayer card for her.


Card stocks: White, chocolate chip
Paper: American Craft (baby) and Basic Grey (loose piece... and the name is gone :p)
Accessories: Lace, Prisma flower and buttons.

4 comments:

Juanita said...

Love it! Very fresh and serene. You are so talented!

Macchiato Gurl said...

wa....... sui ar..... love the brown flowers...

Vivienne Yuan said...

hahahaha........your card~~ jiayou!

Alex said...

Love the card, my favourite colours!

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x